POK Ver.1.0 Reloaded
Some tweaks and features are added in the same version .
Changes are :
- Adding Reference data for WMO Number and Station Type.
- Dividing Recapitulations into some criterias, eg. National, Province, Sta.Type etc.
- Adding View and Printing systems for recapitulations.
- Removing some unused menu/button, eg. User Management and some unfinished features in the menu.
- Removing some control box of MDI-child form to prevent bugs.
- Adding Backup System for Reference and Transaction Database.
- Adding Compact System for Reference and Transaction Database.
- Adding Export System for Reference and Transaction Database.
- Adding Custom Font type and color for spreadsheet and the print-out form.
- Adding Custom Background for both spreadsheet and print-out form.
- Some minor changes in the source code and reference database file.
Unfinished works :
- Merging System for Reference and Transaction Database. I have not found the best way to merge two database files with many tables in both of them. Of course, i have had alternative way to do this, but it would cost much time and energy. So i have to find another simple way for the feature.
- Restore System. It at least has similar methods with the Merging System. Idem.
- Import System. The opposite form of Export System. It should not be a big problem.
I’ve written in this blog before that this program was the most-difficult and the most-complex one i’ve ever made, because it had so many tables and relation in the two main database file. By the way, the grid system of the grid was quite frustating, so i’ve tried to avoid methods which will change the grid system of the program .
But maybe the most frustating thing of this program is the fact that it has not have formal or fixed system design which should be prepared before the making of it. So i do not even know if there will be any other features which have to be added (requsted by the client) after i remake this program.
Yaawwnnn …… i’ve coded the program since 5.00 am today and it has not even finished yet. Poor me …
No comments yet.
- DOSBox – Si Emulator Game Jadul
- Cradle of Monster – Mouryou no Yurikago
- CDR Control Automation Project (Part 2)
- CDR Control Automation Project (Part 1)
- Echo Coverage (Part 1)
- Hidden Plurk Emoticons
- Top 5 – Taksi Terbaik di Jakarta
- 3 Months and Microblogging …
- Radar Data Processing – #1 – System Reqs.
- WTHIGO ?? – #4 – Hangus Membawa Nikmat (end)
- Nggak Jadi Pindah .. LOL